| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ammassalik in April is slightly cold at -4.1 °C (24.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.5 °C (18.5 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry with snow at times. Just 77mm (3in) of fluid is dropped across on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Ammassalik are slightly fair with on average an unexceptional 5:19 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:58 long and the longest day is 17:27 long with an average length of 15:43.
- There are approximately 9:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ammassalik April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ammassalik, Greenland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ammassalik:
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 698.6 kms (434.1 miles) NW
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 696.9 kms (433 miles) NW
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 738.8 kms (459.1 miles) NW
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 603.6 kms (375.1 miles) WNW
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 606.9 kms (377.1 miles) WNW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 730.3 kms (453.8 miles) WNW
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 683.5 kms (424.7 miles) W
- Frederikshb, Greenland - 711.1 kms (441.9 miles) WSW
- Narsarsuaq, Greenland - 627.1 kms (389.7 miles) SW
- Julianehb, Greenland - 687.6 kms (427.3 miles) SW
- Nanortalik, Greenland - 719.1 kms (446.9 miles) SW
- Prins Christian Sund, Greenland - 678 kms (421.3 miles) SSW